Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally Microsoft Replied to Google in Search Engine

I have been using Live search for quite some time and now use it fulltime as I find it excellent. Now you may think that I am biased as I am working with Microsoft Porducts but that's not the reason. I was looking at my referrals log for this blog and in the last 3 months I see that live.com and search.msn.com brings in 20% of my referrals and google has gone down from 100% to about 76%. This is a huge improvement as same time last year I used to have 0 referrals from search.msn.com. My referrals is not such a huge collection and was wondering if people with higher referral volume see such similar spike. This kind of performance not only I have seen my blog but its seen in very popular website in last year

No comments: